ISO Connection Rules - Synopsis
We recommend you read the official rules for ISO Connection but for you in a rush, here is the short, short version.
The purpose of this site is to allow artists to connect with other artists and create great art. Generally, don't be an obstacle to that process: help the newbies, keep it professional, give clear warnings for images that aren't work safe, don't post casting calls you have no intention of keeping, respect each others' humanity, know that when you call someone a name you've lost the argument, no spamming ( we have appropriate and affordable plans to advertise here), honest feedback is welcome but don’t be a jerk about it, don't hack the site, all members (including moderators) deserve respect, your point of being a member should really be about the modeling community and nothing else, etc. Please help us make this a safe and fun environment for artistic collaboration and growth.
ISO Connection Rules
Rules are subject to change at anytime and without warning. It’s not to be jerks, it to keep things rolling smoothly and keeping everyone safe.
Behavior. It’s really just common sense.
The following represent a set of behaviors we expect all ISO Members members to follow wherever and whenever they use the Site are at events or meets.
- Sexual harassment, bullying, personal attacks and other boorish behavior are not tolerated.
- No unsolicited critiques. If someone has not asked for your critical opinion of their work, please do not give one.
- Do not post anything on the Site that degrades or insults other users or their work.
- This is not a dating site. Do not use the site as such.
Respect the privacy of others. Unless you have expressed permission, please do not post private or confidential info such as addresses, email, actual names, phone numbers, personal images, etc. Private messages and CAMs should not be reposted without expressed permission. We refer to publicly calling out people for bad behavior as outing. Regardless of where it happened, we don't allow it here.
Maintaining Your Profile
- Your profile must meet the membership requirements at all times, including always having a minimum of four relevant photos in your portfolio and a clear bio on your profile.
- Each individual artist must have and maintain their own accounts, displaying only their own original work. Remember you are responsible for the content on your profile and post.
No Porn & No Adult Industry Networking
- Pornographic images and 'adult industry' networking are not allowed on the Site.
- No links, logos or watermarks for porn or escort sites are allowed.
- Ultimate discretion in determining acceptable content resides with the moderators and administrators.
You Must Be You (and no one else)
- No one but the person whose work or face is on a member's profile should be logging in and using any member's account.
- Unless moderators provide approval, agents, managers and talent scouts are forbidden to operate in such capacity on the Site.
- Solo or artist profiles are personal and cannot be used for work-related purposes on behalf of a business without prior approval by the moderator team.
- No fake profiles.
- Pretending to be two different people on the site is not allowed.
Under Age Profiles
- Members must be 16 years of age or older.
- Members under 18 are not allowed to display photos which need to be marked "18+" - these include: "implied" nudity, depictions of blood/violence/gore, bondage, or any image that is overtly sexual in nature.
- Parents or guardians may operate profiles for members under 18.
NO SPAM or Automation
- We define spam as repeated unsolicited ads and info disseminated indiscriminately across the Site. Do not spam here.
- We do not allow scripts or robots to be used to automate any of the site's features.
- The use of ISO Connection as a promotional, advertising, or recruiting tool for any other modeling or networking site is strictly prohibited.
- ISO Connection is not here to arbitrate member disputes. These are best resolved privately and directly.
- Concerning bad working experiences, "Do not recommend ISO# so-and-so" is the extent of the negative feedback we allow. You may provide more details when asked.
- Please respect your fellow moderators and admins.
- Contact an administrator when you need to get a hold of them. Other means of contact are inappropriate.
- Admins and Mods reserve the right to end or suspend memberships without warning for any reason at anytime without explanation.
Images and Lists
The following holds true for all images, videos and visual art posted anywhere on ISO Connection. We aim to be fair and consistent when judging images, however it is not an exact science and a level of subjectivity is required. Ultimately it is the Site's moderator team who has the final say on whether or not a particular image is appropriate for the Site. Please abide by their decisions. If you see a photo that breaks the following rules, please use the "Report this Image" feature located on all image pages.
Do not post any content (or retouch that content in such a way) that violates copyright, trademarks, service marks, or right to privacy/publicity laws, including mock tear sheets/magazine covers/advertisements and proof images.
Keep ISO Connection WorkSafe
- Some Mature Images are allowed, but can only be posted within your portfolio or in contests that explicitly allow them (check applicable contest rules to be sure).
- Mature images may not be posted on your profile page.
- Avatars must be CLEARLY Worksafe in nature.
- If a moderator believes an avatar borders on being a Mature Image, they have the right and discretion to remove it.
- Members are allowed to designate which of their images can be seen by non-members by choosing the appropriate Worksafe settings in their account.
Mature Images - Defined
The following represent image types that are allowed on ISO Connection but must be marked "18+" by their owners and must follow the Keep ISO Connection Worksafe rule:
- female nipple or areola
- bare buttocks (thong or not)
- flaccid penises
- pubic area (whether hair is present or not)
- implied sexual activity
- depictions of blood
- depictions of violence
- depictions of drug use
- see-through or semi-transparent clothing or body paint which shows any of the above
NOT Allowed on ISO Connection
The following represent image types that are NEVER allowed to be posted on ISO Connection:
- spread shots (vaginal or anal. Typically this is when fingers are used to spread, but other instances may be inappropriate as well.)
- erect penises (must be completely flaccid) covered or not
- explicit sexual content
- any and all penetration of vagina or anus
- shots that focus primarily on the genitals or anus
- shots with bodily fluids (referenced in a sexual / fetish manner)